I am eager to join the workforce as I will be graduating from McGill University in December. I approach things collaboratively and gravitate towards diversified environments, which are rich in creativity. My goal is to make a meaningful impact on peoples lives.
Wine Pairing Engine – Built a database structure to operate with a recommendation engine according to patented logic.
Beer Pairing Engine – Beer, with its nuance of ingredients, is organized differently and more complex than wine. Utilizing the recommendation-engine and patented logic, to pair beer with food.
Collaborative/Content-Based Filtering – Implemented FrameworkIO's Universal Recommender to improve recommendations between users with similar profiles.
Technical Skills – Python, PL/SQL, and MongoDB.
Anaylze qualitative data for trends to be used in future marketing
Real-Time Schedule Builder – Over over a thousand students, annually, use this tool to visualize and shape their course path to achieve their degree.
Simplify McGill – Built to streamline the McGill experience; providing one with helpful hints, general school knowledge, saving students days of research and the emotional pressure to help maintain a health study life.
Error-Logging Eclipse Plugin – Saving 1hr/week this tool decreases the time it takes developers to locate, log and solve errors by using reflection to process opened files at run-time.
Selenium Screen Capture Software – Autonomous retrieval of current libraries to validate the product's functionality by generating captured screenshots and comparing them against the baseline.
Technical Skills Used – Java, Linux, and Powershell.
1. Read the data from the Video.
2. Extract the video's RGB components
3. Average each RGB component to represent different data bytes.
4. Come up with a method for representing each MIDI message.
5. Have the video converted into a sequence of random MIDI messages.
6. Be able to playback the video with the MIDI sequence.
7. Be able to adjust settings of the video to further change the MIDI sequences created.
A. I used Jitter to extract the video's in MAX.
B. I used patcher encapsulation to organize the main patch.
C. I encapsulated the process where the sequence of MIDI messages are read.
D. For the status byte I modulate the Red value by 5 to decide which MIDI message is sent.
E. For both the data bytes I modulate the value by 128 to guarantee a readable data byte.
F. For the sequence to make sense in terms of timing I have a counter to keep record of the order of MIDI messages.
R1. The results of the project are a succesful Video to MIDI sequence.
R2. The sequence is unique for each run of the MAX patch as when averaging the RGB values they can change depending on the timing of the system.
R3. Program Changes make the sequence appear random at every single run instance but the note on's and note off's are exactly the same.